September means just one thing to me. Stationery. When I flip over the calendar from August to September I get filled with giddiness at the thought of new pens, pencils, notebooks and files. I don’t think it matters how old you are, whether at school or work, you must be fully equipped for the year ahead with all your papery goodness!
I am going into my final year at sixth form, so I am making sure this year I have all the prettiest supplies to make the workload a little less depressing. It helps. Trust me.
- Sticky Notes – Kikki – K (this online store makes my heart flutter when I go on it – it’s a stationery lovers heaven!)
- Box File – Rosehip Paper . Perfect for keeping things tidy and safe
- Notebook – The Green Gables. For all those ‘rather important’ notes.
- Pouch/Pencil Case – Alphabet Bags. Bring a bit of glitz and glamour to the classroom!
- Pastel Pens – Kikki-K. Who can say no to a pretty pen…you won’t be letting people borrow these, that’s for sure!
- Feather Files – Etsy. If you need to divide your notes/pieces of paper depending on subject etc. these are perfect!